A Life in which you knew what you wanted and knew how to get it!
Is a Life Coach really for me?
Successful people have sworn by life coaches for years, but a lot of people are still hesitant to hire one. There are many reasons for this. Some think that asking for help is a sign of weakness or that it makes you defective in some way. Some think they have managed to get this far so they can handle everything on their own. Some are hesitant to spend money on themselves and some simply do not understand what a life Coach actually does or why they would need one. One of the first steps to deciding if you need a life coach, you first need to understand what a life coach does.
What is a Life Coach?
From feeling stuck in life to embarking on creative projects and career transitions, a life coach is one half of a two-person team committed to your evolution.
A life coach is a partner; someone who’s there for you to guide you through challenging times and periods of transition to help you to see things differently, refine your approach and achieve your goals. When you have that support, the power of that collaborative relationship is exponentially greater than working alone. A Life coach doesn’t do the work for you, they help you tap into your own inner wisdom and strengths so that you can capitalize on what works for you and stop focusing on what doesn’t.
Living your best life requires intentional self-reflection and continual personal development. Even at our best, however, we all have blind spots that prevent us from seeing the whole picture of our lives and the thoughts, habits and behaviors that hinder our growth. A life coach will help you to identify your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them, while analyzing your strengths and weaknesses to overcome the obstacles holding you back.
Still not convinced? If any of the following statements describes how you feel right now, a life coach can be of tremendous benefit…
- You Feel Lost
- You are not satisfied with your life, job or relationship, but you’re unable to define a clear vision of what you really want
- You know what you want, but you don’t know where to begin or how to go about achieving your personal or professional goals
- The passion you once had for life is gone
- Anxiety and stress are recurring themes
- Your finances, health, relationships, career or business is in complete disarray
- You need to improve your personal and professional relationships
- You’re lacking self-confidence
- You are not satisfied with your career path
- Your are going through a transition period – you’ve experienced the loss of a partner, you’re retiring or want to change careers and you are not quite sure how to start the next chapter in your life
With Micheline at your side, you are given a safe space to become who you really are, and the tools to accomplish more than you ever thought possible with greater ease and less effort than you can imagine. That means more presence, focus, accomplishment, energy, joy and more success in every area of your present life.
Micheline’s puts the focus on coaching you to identify and channel your inner strengths to become the person you want to be.
No matter how great things may seem on the outside, when you ignore your inner voice, you know you are not where you want to be. Micheline will teach you how to recognize and listen to your inner voice. Once you do that, your outer life follows and you are actually present to enjoy it. You will feel grounded, fulfilled, and complete. When you are living a life that is truly an aligned with your conscious awareness, you operate from a space of confidence and clarity.
As a mentor, I can help you :
- identify and prioritize what matters most
- recognize mental blockages and limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- explore, reflect and take bold actions in areas you’ve been stuck before
- adopt new habits that actually serve you, while helping you to eliminate those that don’t
- reshape your approach to life and your future
- experience the ease of being truly aligned with your desires and the thrill of accomplishment
- develop the values of a charismatic leader using to the mastery of the seven energy centres that foster an impactful presence so you can live your most optimal life on your terms